Welcome Week is fast approaching. More information will be posted as it becomes available.
Move-In Day for new residential students is Thursday, Sept. 1, 2016. The residence halls open at 10 a.m. Move-In Day for returning students is Friday, Sept. 2, 2016. The residence areas open at 10 a.m.
All new students (including commuters and transfers) are required to attend all New Student Institute meetings on Friday–Monday, Sept. 2–4, 2016. Residential students are also required to attend Residence Life meetings. Optional activities have been planned for ALL new students throughout Welcome Week.
Before you arrive, make sure to:
- View your Statement of Account at portal.mvnu.edu
- Pay in full, set up a Tuition Payment Plan or secure an alternative or Parent PLUS Loan to cover your balance in order to be confirmed.
- If you are not confirmed prior to Aug. 17, you may be delayed from beginning classes. Please be aware that you must stop by the Student Financial Services Office prior to moving in to complete the confirmation process if you have not done so prior to Aug. 17.
- Student Financial Services is open Move-In Day from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. However, we strongly recommend that you complete everything prior to Aug. 17 to guarantee a smooth transition to college life.
- If you have any questions about your student account, please call 740-397-9000, ext. 4540.
- Ensure that all health forms are submitted to the Admissions Office. If you are missing forms, contact the admissions office at 1-866-462-MVNU.