Training for 10
February 27, 2016
- This training event is priced and planned for you to bring your youth ministry leadership team for a day of interactive training!
- Coming alone? No problem. We will connect you with other youth leaders flying solo to network and brainstorm together about your ministries!
- It doesn't matter if you are full-time, part-time, volunteer or something in between... this day will apply to everyone and any team... we may even ask some of the most experienced youth pastors attending to help lead some of the small group discussions!
- We've added a couple hours to the day based on feedback from past training events, so we have more time to allow you to talk through things with each other!
- Space is limited to first 120 participants.
This training event is priced and planned for you to bring your youth ministry leadership team (whether there's more than 10, less than 10 or exactly 10!) for a day of interactive training!
Trainer: Chris Riggs
Chris Riggs is the Associate Pastor to Families with Youth at South Charleston First Church of the Nazarene. This was his first ministry assignment and he has served at S.C. First for 15 years. He has enjoyed watching babies born that have grown into awesome teenagers impacting their world for Christ. He is in ministry with his wife Bridget and their two kids, Molly 11 and Brady 4. He has an B.S. in Religion from Olivet Nazarene University and a Master's of Divinity from Nazarene Theological Seminary. Chris's passion is to help develop the next set of leaders in the church to take his place, because he is obviously too old to still be running lock-ins.
What Do You Get?
- Over 4 hours of engaging youth ministry training
- Continental breakfast
- A link with all the content from the seminar for you to download, including: Seminar Outlines, Seminar Presentation Slides and other free resources