- If possible or necessary, take the ACT and/or SAT in the fall and send us your scores. The higher your score, the better your chances are for getting scholarships.
- Narrow your college choices down and schedule a campus visit.
- Submit applications before the admission deadlines arrive.
- Remind those who you have asked to write letters of recommendations that they are due, and make sure your transcripts are sent.
- Apply online
- Be sure that you've sent the following items to complete your admissions file:
- Start pursuing outside scholarships at your guidance office or sites like www.fastweb.com or www.scholarships.com.
- Submit the FAFSA at the earliest possible date to ensure maximum financial aid awarding!