Event dates for 2015–2016 added below. Put these dates on your calendar and start planning today!
Please Pre-Register for ALL Campus Events to help us prepare for your visit.
If your schedule requires a personalized visit date, please contact us.
Attend our MVNYou Visit Day and get the answers you need to really understand the MVNU Experience.
We're throwing a special party for all students who complete their application and are accepted for enrollment in 2015!
Twenty-four hours in the life of an MVNU student. Attend class, worship in chapel, stay in the dorms. For fall 2015 applied and accepted students only.
FREE pizza and prizes along with exciting Cougar basketball are all awaiting you! Youth groups of all sizes are welcome.
Have an older brother or sister at MVNU? Enjoy all that campus offers by spending the weekend with him/her.
Youth groups and school groups of 6th-8th graders are invited to attend this action-packed, fun-filled overnight event!
- BLAST: June 11–13, 2015
- NYC (Louisville, KY): July 8–12, 2015
- Tri-State Bible Quiz: November 20–21, 2015
- Clergy Kids Retreat (Sandusky, OH): February 13–15, 2016
- SCO BLAST: March 11–12, 2016
- NYI Regional Quiz: May 5–7, 2016
We bring our campus to a venue in your back yard! So, if you're in high school, you (and a few guests) get to come eat our free dinner while hearing about MVNU from current students.
- Move In Days: August 27–28, 2015
- New Student Institute: August 27–30, 2015
- Welcome Week Events: August 31–September 5, 2015
- First Day of Classes: August 31, 2015
- OMEA Honors Band: Date TBA
- Ohio Distinguished Young Women Dinner: Date TBA
- Music and Ministry Auditions: February 19–20, 2016
- ACSI Speech Meet: March 8, 2016
- June 17–20, 2015 @ Atwood Lake Park in Mineral City, Ohio
- March 31–April 2, 2016 @ Duke Energy Convention Center in Cincinnati, Ohio
- TBA @ Wilderness Stone Hill Lodge and Sevierville Events Center in Sevierville, Tennessee