College Credit Plus
Earn college credit in high school through College Credit Plus!
College Credit Plus was enacted into Ohio law in September 2014. This new program replaces the Post-Secondary Education Options (PSEO) program and was implemented statewide for the 2015-2016 school year. College Credit Plus allows eligible students to take a course and earn high school and college credit that will appear on both their high school and college transcripts. The costs of these courses are covered in cooperation between the State of Ohio, MVNU, and your local high school.
- Admissions Requirements
- Admissions Forms
- Learn about CCP from the Ohio Department of Higher Education
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I find the list of MVNU Courses?
- What kinds of college courses can I take?
- How many courses can I take?
- What are the admissions requirements?
- Can I participate if MVNU is not on my high school's list of CCP schools?
- What are the key deadlines?
- What if I'm not a student at an Ohio public school?
- Can I live on campus?