The Residual ACT is an on-campus testing program for universities that wish to administer the ACT tests to their enrolled, admitted or applicant students. The R-ACT is administered in a group testing setting. Results are reported only to the university (MVNU) administering the tests. No Student Reports are generated and you may not request additional score reports for any other school. MVNU will be the only university to receive your test scores. The R-ACT consists of four multiple-choice tests given for each of the following areas: English, Mathematics, Reading, and Science.
In order to be eligible to take the Residual ACT, students must have submitted an application for admission to MVNU.
Keep the following in mind:
- Please bring an ACT-approved photo ID with you on testing day.
- The cost to take the Residual ACT is $56.50. A check or money order needs to be made payable to MVNU. Payment is due on the day of testing.
- The Residual ACT scores are only valid for MVNU admission and scholarships. They will not be sent to any other college or university and cannot be used for any national scholarships.
- Residual ACT scores can be used for MVNU academic scholarships, provided the deadlines are met. Contact MVNU Financial Aid for the latest scholarship information.
- The Residual ACT cannot be used to establish eligibility for intercollegiate athletics by NAIA rules.
- Please allow at least 4 hours to take the test.
- There will be no Plus-Writing.
- Before taking the test, go to act.org and make sure your calculator is permitted by ACT. The Test Center cannot provide calculators.
- You will need to wait 60 days to re-take the R-ACT a second time.
Call the Test Center to register for the R-ACT test. To register for an R-ACT date, call the MVNU Test Center at 866-462-6868, or 740-397-9000, ext. 4230.
Test dates are listed below:
- Saturday, February 20, 8:45 a.m.
- Saturday, March 12, 8:45 a.m.
- Saturday, April 23, 8:45 a.m.
- Thursday, June 2, 12:45 p.m.
- Thursday, June 16, 12:45 p.m.
- Thursday, August 4, 12:45 p.m.